Ok… so you want to know where I have been? If you only knew
1. My wedding is on November 3rd – that is 20 some days away… I can’t believe it. I get to marry the most incredible person for me. So I have been busy planning… can’t wait to be at the altar and back to you my readers more frequently!
2. We are opening a new office! Yay! We will move in just after the wedding, but we have been busy laying out the plans, and yesterday I was able to pick out flooring. So exciting!
3. My fiance is opening a new store… we own a furniture company called www.jackswarehouse.com – it’s over 5000 furniture products at wholesale pricing. We opened the doors just last week and it’s been a whirlwind on our home front.
4. We are starting a new division of US… I can’t share yet, but we are really excited!
5. I have so many wonderful Brides (I am a wedding coordinator) I tend to everyday… making an extra effort to get them everything that they need on a daily basis takes a lot a time too…
so with everything else… here we are… as busy as ever. After my wedding, I will be back in action filling our page with lots of love and even better articles than ever!! Wish me luck!