Fall is here! Get festive with these quick and easy DIY decorations.
1. Glitter Pumpkins
-Glitter (Color of your choice!)
-Brown acrylic paint
1. Use the paint brush to cover the pumpkin in white glue. Place a paper plate or newspaper underneath the pumpkin to catch excess glitter.
2. Sprinkle glitter over the glue until completely covered. Let dry for one hour then shake off the excess glitter. (It may be easier to do half the pumpkin at a time!)
3. Coat stem with brown paint. Once dry, you can also cover in glitter.
2. Mini Pumpkin Vase
-Fake carvable pumpkin (available at Michaels)
1. Cut the top of the pumpkin as if you were carving a real one, with the opening wide enough to fit the vase through.
2. Place your vase in the center of the pumpkin, and add water (if using real flowers).
3. Trim down the stems so that only the flower shows out the top of the pumpkin
3. Leaf Wreath
-Foam Ring (or square depending on your preference)
-Fake craft leaves
-Hot glue gun/sticks
-Black spray paint
1. Take your foam ring (can be found at most craft stores), and spray paint it black. This way, the areas that aren’t covered won’t show through as much.
2. You may want to practice laying out your leaves first over the top and arrange them however you’d like. We recommend crinkling them up a little first to add more dimension.
3. Connect the leaves to the foam using a hot glue gun. You’ll have to work quickly!
4. Fluff up the wreath and cover the sides and back to make sure it is full. You can add beads or other decorations if you desire!
Inspired by Laurenconrad.com